– Washington DC
– Montgomery County MD, Prince George’s County MD, and surrounding areas
– Baltimore MD, Baltimore County MD, and surrounding areas
Washington, DC | Principal Broker, Real Estate Expert
A self-professed untraditional real estate broker and investor, Dana Ash-McGinty founded ASH MCGINTY & Co. out of a passion for real estate with a craftsman approach. Her work is guided by her independence and curiosity for her surroundings…
Ask Dana – 1 Hour
Do you have a burning design question that you need answered? Did you see info on the site or a blog post that you’d like to know more about? A one-hour Ask Dana (ASH MCGINTY & Co. Principal Broker, Realtor) virtual consultation could be just what you need. Here are some areas Dana can help you with:
- real estate investing strategies
- short vs. long-term real estate investing goals
- real estate acquisitions/deal comparison
- staging; furniture, accessories, and art selection and placement
- finishes, fixtures, cabinetry design, and paint color advice
- marketing advice for those in the real estate field
- career advice for new real estate agents/Realtors and brokers
1 Hour; $295 + deliverable (if applicable)
additional service options…
Sell My Property
Tackle your home sale with Dana Ash-McGinty, a 20+ year experienced top real estate broker and the author of “Just Sold | Selling A Home In Any Market“.
Note: Listing services require a one-time listing initiation fee.
General Real Estate Consultancy
Property Valuations/ BPO (Broker Price Opinion)
We provide multiple property valuations including: BPO, ARV, and CMA.
Over the last 17+ years, we have completed broker price opinions or BPOs for: Ocwen, Equator, Old Republic, Bankers Asset Management, Clear Capital, BlueBook, out-of-state real estate agents, developers, wholesalers, celebrities/athletes, and investors.
If you’re a buyer or seller and need pricing or offer assistance, each BPO, CMA, and ARV is human-reviewed and subject to rigorous, technology- driven quality controls—providing a value beyond just price.
We perform residential BPOs in Washington, DC and Maryland for single family houses, condos, duplexes, land, row houses and 3-4 unit properties.
Note: A broker price opinion is not an appraisal.
Real Estate Investor Coaching
4 sessions; $1,095 (via Zoom)
Investor/Re-Developer Renovation & Design Consultation
2 hours; $695 (serving the District of Columbia, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and surrounding areas. If you live outside these areas, consult via Zoom available.)
Developer Kitchen & Bath Design Support
Developer/ Re-Developer Kitchen & Bath Design Support
10 hours; $2,495 (additional hours billed at $275/hr)
RTO/ Residential Lease Option Program
Lease it. Love it? Buy it!
Online pre-registration required. Once you pre-register, you will receive contact details for any questions and further steps.
If you still don’t find what you are looking for, please complete the form below and we will be happy to help.
202.818.8718 1208 Crittenden St NW, Washington, DC 20011
– Press inquiries or speaking appearance requests for Ms. Ash-McGinty, please contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Affiliate inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
– We do not currently accept guest post submissions.
Dana Ash-McGinty, Principal Broker
DC License BR98373526, REO98373556
MD License 680241
- Becoming and staying informed about federal, state, and local laws, as well as of industry policies and procedures
- Staying informed on current market conditions
- Maintaining and improving the standards of the profession
- Sharing the responsibility for the integrity and honor of the profession
- Identifying and eliminating practices that damage the public or might discredit or bring dishonor to the profession
- Properly handling requests for opinions and unsolicited criticism
- Actively participating in the enforcement of laws, regulations, and the Code of Ethics
- Seeking and honoring agreements related to the exclusive representation of clients
- Sharing knowledge and experience with others
- Refraining from taking an unfair advantage over competitors
EXPLORE – 3 Surprising Things | AM Market Watch | Buy | Buying a Home | Buying Process | Cart | Communities | Consulting | Coronavirus Response | Credit | Dana’s Resume | DC Sellers Guide | Find an Agent | Georgia Dream Program | Get a Cash Offer | Get Pre-qualified | Home Partners of America | Homes For Rent | Homes For Sale in Bowie, MD 20715 | HomeLoans | Homeownership Programs | Land | Lease To Own Homes (Georgia) | Multi-Family For Sale | Neighborhoods | New Condos For Sale | New Listings | Partner w/Us | Physician Relocation Specialist | PMB School | Preferred Vendors | Prince George’s County Luxury Homes | Real Estate Topics | Rent To Own Homes (Maryland) | Residential Architectural Styles | Resources | Schedule an Intro Call | Shop | Vendor Partnerships | VIP Clients | Washington, DC | Washington, DC Rentals | What is a Short Sale?