We are happy to introduce an innovative lease with a right to purchase program
ASH MCGINTY & Co. and Home Partners of America are excited to expand your options and put you on a new path to homeownership. Even if now isn’t the right time to buy! Home Partners of America’s Lease with a Right to Purchase program is a great alternative.
Are you super close to being able to buy your own home but aren’t quite there yet? Did you just move to the Washington, DC Metro or Baltimore MD area and aren’t sure where you want to live? Do you need to rent right now but really want to buy a home within the next couple of years? Home Partners’ Lease with a Right to Purchase Program may be right for you.
Yes! Working together, we can find you the right home and put you on the path to becoming a homeowner.
- Even if you’re not currently able to qualify for an mortgage- Lets you search homes for sale, in great communities with quality schools
- Gives you the option to buy the home at any point during your lease term, up to five years
- Are a first-time buyer who’s not quite ready to purchase a home now, but wants to in the future
- Can’t obtain a mortgage right now, but are a responsible renter with steady income
So… How does the lease with a right to purchase program work?
The program is simple, really. We will help you find the home you want and Home Partners of America purchases and leases it back to you for up to 5 years. It’s a straightforward process that you can complete in just a few easy steps.
- Apply for the program at HomePartners.com or contact us for more details.
- If you qualify, you’ll work with an ASH MCGINTY agent to find the home you want, choosing from all of the homes for sale in highly desirable, program-approved neighborhoods.
- Home Partners of America makes an offer and, if accepted, purchases the property as part of a quick closing cash transaction.
- Home Partners of America rents the property to you as part of a one-year lease agreement (or as long as 5 years, if needed).
- You have the option to extend your residency each year for up to five years, never required to sign more than a one-year lease agreement.
- You maintain the right to purchase the property at any time during your lease term.
What is Home Partners of America?
The Home Partners of America’s Lease Purchase Program is a solution to help get people into a
home they love, even if they aren’t ready to purchase it right now.
With their Program, you have the ability to choose a qualifying home currently listed for sale and rent it for up to 5 years with the Right to Purchase. (Monthly rent and Right to Purchase prices are provided before signing the lease.)
Whether you decide to exercise your Right to Purchase, renew your lease, or choose to move out, ASH MCGINTY and Home Partners hope to help you on your path to homeownership.
Home Partners of America Qualifications
HPA evaluates rent-to-income and debt-to-income ratios, FICO® scores, housing, employment, and criminal history, and other considerations:
- Annual household income of at least $40,000
- Proof of income
- No open Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- No disqualifying criminal history
- Minimum of 45 days from date of application to move-in
Home Partners of America Credit Score
The Home Partners minimum credit score requirement varies by market. Typically, with approx. 600-620+ FICO credit score, you will have no problem qualifying for the program.
HPA calculates a credit score as the average credit score of all household members who will contribute to rent, weighted by the amount each household member’s income makes of the total income of the household.
HPA Borrower / Co-signor
Home Partners allows same household co-borrowers. Home Partners does not allow co-signors.
Contact a Local Home Partners Expert
Why use a Certified Home Partners Agent?
A Certified Home Partners Agent can help provide professional transaction guidance and is a symbol of excellence when it comes to your finding A New Path to Homeownership®. A Certified Home Partners Agent must complete the Home Partners of America certification course.
This course helps ensure that the agent will oversee the transaction with expertise and guide you through the Home partners process from start to finish.
We’re here to serve you. Feel free to let us know what’s on your mind, and we’ll get you an answer as quickly as we can.
We can help!
Please note the security deposit requirement in the state of Maryland is equal to 2-months rent. Additional pet deposits will be required. The Right-To-Purchase escalation for the Washington, DC Metro and Baltimore markets are currently set at 3.5%. All terms and conditions are set by Home Partners of America and may be subject to change.
Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC.
This page is for: home partners of america qualifications, Blackstone, homepartners, homepartners of america, hpa us1 llc, home america, home partners of america credit score