We specialize in homes that you can rent now and purchase later.
Getting tired of renting? We can offer you more than simply a home for rent. We can deliver a clear path to homeownership with a dream home for rent. What’s even better is that you can choose from homes that are currently listed for sale!
And if you prefer… we can also help you find single family homes for rent, we even assist with townhomes for rent that you can purchase in 1 year.
Sure there are lots of places online to find a basic rental– Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, etc. But we help you find your dream home for rent.
With tons of homes, condos, and apartments online, it’s easy to simply find a rental, but you deserve more!
townhomes for rent, houses for rent, MD rents, Maryland property rentals, houses for rent in Maryland, for rent by owner
3 bedroom houses for rent, 4 bedroom house for rent, rental single family homes, homes for rent near me, FRBO
houses for rent in Maryland, single family homes for rent, townhouses for rent, 3 bedroom house for rent, houses for rent in MD
Our Homes For Rent
- single family homes and townhomes
- homes with 2 or more bedrooms
- new construction, if you choose
- on lots up to 2 acres, if you choose
After you choose a home for rent that you want to later purchase, you will have a safe and functional home upon move-in and the following will be performed (as applicable):
• Replace or re-key exterior door locks
• Confirm all windows have working locks and repair significantly cracked windows
• Replace or repair missing or damaged window screens
• Evaluate roof condition for leaks and repair as needed
• Check for foundation cracks and repair as needed
• Confirm all handrails and posts are secure and install handrails on stairways for safety
• Confirm garage door functions properly and provide remote garage door opener
• Repair any electrical safety issues at breaker panels
• Install functioning light bulbs in all fixtures
• Confirm all kitchen appliances are in working order
• Check sinks, toilets and appliances for visible leaks and repair as needed
• Confirm HVAC and hot water equipment are in working order
• Confirm well/septic system functions properly
• Confirm sump pump functions properly
• Confirm fireplace and flue are clean and function properly
• Confirm smoke detectors, CO2 detectors and fire extinguishers are installed as required by code and functioning
• Basic cleaning of home interior, including carpet cleaning
How much is the average house or townhome for rent?
|$1,950/mo||North Potomac, MD |
|$1,960/mo||Silver Spring, MD |
|$2,220/mo||Laurel, MD |
|$2,490/mo||Germantown, MD |
|$2,680/mo||Upper Marlboro, MD|
|$2,700/mo||Gaithersburg, MD |
|$2,890/mo||Laurel, MD |
How can I find a fast house for rent?
If you get started TODAY with a pre-qualification, we can be begin immediately looking for new home.
Who is eligible?
- Your household must have an annual income of $45K or more.
- You must have stable employment.
- We cannot accepted into the program if you or anyone in your household has a history of eviction or a pending bankruptcy.
- Everyone in your household will be subject to a criminal background check.
How do I get more details about your program and how to qualify?
You can get more details about the program here.
Rent To Own Homes Available
FRBO – For rent by owner
FSBO – For sale by owner
HOA – Home owners association
Lessee – You! The tenant
Lessor – The property owner or management company
Purchase price –
Single family home –