We have a lot of additional services to offer!
Washington, DC | Principal Broker, Real Estate Expert
Ask Dana – 1 Hour
Here are some areas Dana can help you with:
- real estate investing strategies
- short vs. long-term real estate investing goals
- real estate acquisitions/deal comparison
- marketing advice for those in the real estate field
- career advice for new real estate agents/Realtors and brokers
1 Hour; $295
additional service options…
Sell My Property
Tackle your home sale with Dana Ash-McGinty and her network of top agents. Dana is a 20+ year experienced real estate broker and the author of “Just Sold | Selling A Home In Any Market“.
Note: If Dana is not available, an available top agent will contact you.
Real Estate Investor Coaching
4 sessions; $1,095 (via Zoom)
[This service is not currently available.]
RTO/ Residential Lease Option Program
Lease it. Love it? Buy it!
Online pre-registration required. Once you pre-register, you will receive contact details for any questions and further steps.
If you still don’t find what you are looking for, please complete the form below and we will be happy to help.
202.818.8718 1208 Crittenden St NW, Washington, DC 20011
– Press inquiries or speaking appearance requests for Ms. Ash-McGinty, please click here.
– Affiliate inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
– We do not currently accept guest post submissions.
Dana Ash-McGinty, Principal Broker
DC License BR98373526, REO98373556
MD License 680241
- Becoming and staying informed about federal, state, and local laws, as well as of industry policies and procedures
- Staying informed on current market conditions
- Maintaining and improving the standards of the profession
- Sharing the responsibility for the integrity and honor of the profession
- Identifying and eliminating practices that damage the public or might discredit or bring dishonor to the profession
- Properly handling requests for opinions and unsolicited criticism
- Actively participating in the enforcement of laws, regulations, and the Code of Ethics
- Seeking and honoring agreements related to the exclusive representation of clients
- Sharing knowledge and experience with others
- Refraining from taking an unfair advantage over competitors
EXPLORE – 3 Surprising Things | AM Market Watch | Buy | Buying a Home | Buying Process | Cart | Communities | Consulting | Coronavirus Response | Credit | Dana’s Resume | DC Sellers Guide | Find an Agent | Georgia Dream Program | Get a Cash Offer | Get Pre-qualified | Home Partners of America | Homes For Rent | Homes For Sale in Bowie, MD 20715 | HomeLoans | Homeownership Programs | Land | Lease To Own Homes (Georgia) | Multi-Family For Sale | Neighborhoods | New Condos For Sale | New Listings | Partner w/Us | Physician Relocation Specialist | PMB School | Preferred Vendors | Prince George’s County Luxury Homes | Real Estate Topics | Rent To Own Homes (Maryland) | Residential Architectural Styles | Resources | Schedule an Intro Call | Shop | Vendor Partnerships | VIP Clients | Washington, DC | Washington, DC Rentals | What is a Short Sale?