The best part about this recipe is that it can be made the night before, and then warmed up in the oven or microwave when it’s time to eat. Enjoy this bread, with a coffee or even a big glass of milk!
It’s quick, it’s easy and, with only 9 ingredients, you really can’t mess it up.
Ohhh- this delight is best served warm with a pat of butter on top.
Vanilla Banana Bread
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 mashed bananas (very ripe)
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add eggs and mashed bananas.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour in a 9×13 grated pan and bake at 325 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
This recipe works best with really ripe bananas, so when I’m planning to make this recipe, I’ll buy a few extra bananas on my grocery store run the week before to give them time to go soft.
Best served with a pat of butter on top.